Friday, August 11, 2006

Please Stand By

So it looks like Ive been carrying liquid explosives into my blog, cause its all fucked up. Anyway, my sister Steph is working on the code, and hopefully the temporary picture change (unfortunately to a picture that is smaller that I already had at imageshack, due to lighting (and definitely not to a follicle deficiency) makes me look half bald. But its temporary and has the added bonus of having a picture of my biz partner John (no that isnt Peter Jackson) and a random American Idol contestant, Mario Vasquez (he attended one of my film festival screenings).


Anyway, so I am working on it and as I sit here on set in NJ, and we have what should be the longest day of the shoot - we are shooting the bloody, urine-soaked (a little at least) climax (no, Jilly not that kinda climax) of the picture tonite.

Grumpy









Google





 







Web


YOUR DOMAIN NAME









4 comments:

Jill said...

Is it sad that I got a little excited by you writing climax? Maybe. Is it even sadder that I totally recognized Mario in the picture and even felt somewhat impressed?? Most definitely. lol.

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

Uh, arent you in the hamptons. If so, that might be the definition of SAD. I assume you're leaving in the AM, and are (given your recent post at your blog that you are cuddling with a hot water bottle.

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

What I meant, of course, is that posting (instead of being by the pool drinking) is the proper hamptons activity. I is interestin' but i aint that interestin'

Jill said...

A hot water bottle sounds like a fantastic idea. I'm actually hoping the heat that's emanating from my lap top will help. :(