Saturday, August 12, 2006

Long Days Journey Into Nite

We shot very late last nite, so late that when we finished, it was, in fact, this morning. As expected (but a bit, OK, a bunch more so) last nite was a cram job schedule wise, and we shot all nite until dawn. The stuff we got looked great, but everyone was exhausted by the time that the nite was over. I had to drive Joe Coots (pictured below as Jesus (pronounced Hay-seus) and Brian Vincent (playing Petey) back to the city after the shoot. Didn’t get home until 730 AM or so, and woke up for some reason as 1200. Now Im an eight hour guy, so from time to time today, since I woke, I’ve been hitting the wall. Now, as I am writing, even after a fourth coffee, is one of those times.

Got yet some more crazy texts from E. Last nite, one told me that I could sleep at her place after work if I wanted? Don’t know where any indication that I might have been into that could have come from. In any event, we were swamped last nite and I worked all nite, and the last thing on my mind would have been some half-baked 8AM booty call with E. So I didn’t respond to the text, taking the advice of Bitter, who said I was just feeing her and that I should cut her off completely. I felt she was right, so I didn’t reply at all.

Of course, never one not to pour gasoline on smoldering embers, E sent me some wacky emails today., She started with telling me that now I know how it feels to be chased by someone (thanks E, I already knew). And that she felt “calm sadness” that I avoid her.

Good, at least she is calm.

Of course the calmness only lasted minutes, and was broken by a second text. Here she thanks me for being so cruel to her, which I am using to build my personal life experiences (really?). Also, that I am a coward?

Now she’s said this coward thing a few times, and I still don’t get it. How am I a coward? Because I avoid her? Not really sure? How would a woman see this as being cowardly. I mean, we’ve had the DISCUSSION.

Then another text, “Not U R mean coward.” No clue what this one means. Can anyone who speaks psychochick tell me how to decifer this (which is admittedly the Eastern European dialect of it). Heidi, you used to speak pyschochick, didn’t ya?

After the last missive, I was kinda pissed. Called her up and left her a message, saying basically that I didn’t know what she was talking about, that she should get over it (yeah, I know) and that she should stop sending me texts. She responded “Don’t worry, I Understand.”

We shall see.









Google





 







Web


YOUR DOMAIN NAME









6 comments:

Jill said...

Aahhh...so I see I'm not the only one with a little drama going on. What's the story? Perhaps I can assist you with the meaning behind the texts (I have certain theories but not enough info to go on). One thing I can say is that you calling her is most likely exactly what she was hoping for.

The other thing that I love about this blog is that I get to insert really outrageous details to the story where the sentence gets chopped off by the "head" on the right! Such fun!! lol.

ab said...

Code is coming...

You shouldn't have called her...

But you knew that already.

ab said...

And Jill - hee :)

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

The head on the right shoulda been gone Friday nite. Are you still getting head, Jill? Wonder what that means. Also, yeah, drama. I guess you started reading the blog after a lot of the E. background (and her photo) had been exposed. Should all be in the archive - she's basically just a crazy stalker at this point.

Steph - Waiting for the code, waiting. Thanks. I called to stop the incessant (count em, 4) text messaging. And she has stopped now, nothing since I chewed her out and she responded that she understood.

Jill said...

Grumpy: I WISH!! lol. All this sex talk on my blog today has been completely worked up. :)

Can you give me a timeframe for your archives? Also, do u mind if I read about it? I don't want to be a snoop.

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

They go all the way back to June, but mostly July and August. And their posted and public so feel free to snoop away. I snooped a bit back on your blog when I first discovered it too (I think cuz you were referencing a guy, maybe your "D" and some previous events with him).

I guess you constantly getting inundated by emails about sex...well that might have that effect. Hopefully you have the female version of that apparatus.