Thursday, August 31, 2006

A little evening humor. Too bad not to be good.

A man walks into a bar and orders a triple scotch. As the bartender pours the drink, he remarks, "That's quite a heavy drink. What's the problem?"
After quickly downing his drink, the man replies, "I found my wife in bed with my best friend."
'Wow," says the barkeep. "What did you do about it?" "I walked over to my wife, looked her in the eye, told her to pack her stuff, and get the hell out."
"That makes sense," remarks the barkeep... "And, what about your best friend?"
"I looked him right in the eye and yelled, "Bad Dog"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhhhhh, Grumpy . . . somethings you don't need to disclose on your blog...just sayin'

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

Um. Im not the married one, so obviously, its just a joke. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

Dude - married, not married -- living in NY -- living on the planetary body formerly known as the Planet Pluto -- that joke is just not funny and in pretty bad taste and reveals a part of you that you should probably want to keep hidden from people. :-)

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

what are you talking about? are you actually insinuating that i am into beastiality?

Jill said...

Are you actually insinuating that you're not?? Damn, now I'm really disappointed!! lol.

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

yecchhh!!!

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

so happy, you gonna say why you're trying to edit my blog. who in particular are you afraid i'll offend. obviously, anyone who might be offended doesnt have to read it.