Thursday, August 24, 2006

Browser Rant

This ugly ass blog template, courtesy of Blogger, is temporary. I need to find a compatible, decent looking template that actually allows people of all browser denominations to fuckin read the stupid shit that spills out onto the screen. Now that would be a start, wouldn't it.

And I call u bitter, Steph.

Anyway. The call is out, so if you can direct me to a template source that might have something in a 42L, 34W, for a movie producer dude who is semi-computer literate and that is fully functional on the multitude of browsers that people use when they are shirking work, their signif. others, or whyever else anyone in the world would want to read about my life (other than people I know that I don't call back as often as i should), well, send it my way. I'll throw it up there. I don't care if it features Pee Wee Herman, as long as it looks better than this kelp-green standardized haiku spewing bullshit that has now, joy of joys, become the visual representation of my online personality.

As if I had one.

Grumpy (as hell).

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound like me when ANYTHING goes wrong.

PS. I'm passing you an Ativan.

PPS. This green can almost pass as grass green instead of puke green. It ain't so bad, Charlie Brown.

ab said...

Hi Dawn *waves*

Grumpy -

http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com/

http://www.photoshopsupport.com/tutorials/jennifer/blog-templates.html

http://blog-templates.ravasthi.name/

http://freetemplates.blogspot.com/

start there.

Anonymous said...

Try Iceland? And yes, your "Singledon" is reflective of the indian, not the arrow - but that is not - by any means - a bad thing. There are pros and cons to everything.

Curly

Jill said...

I LOVE IT!! My heart skipped a beat when I came onto your page. (pun intended!!) ;)

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

No wonder my keyboard was all wet. From where were you posting anonymously. Hopefully the US District Court for the Southern District of NY.

Steph. I will have a look, unless you want to pick one out for me.

Jill said...

Actually, that anonymous comment didn't come from me (had to use the word come again!!) hmmm...could there be more than one curly? Do you call all the girls that? I thought I was special...lol.

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

Sorry Jill, just found out that it was from my friend, Gus. He has curly hair and he thought I renamed him Curly.

Rachel Heather said...

Grumpy - I think you need to share you older wiser dating wisdom with me

Because I just found out - I know nothing, :)

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

Rachel,
How did you find this out? Did I write something smart somewhere? Egads.

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

Dawn
There ya are. Didnt mean to skip you. I hate the layout, though the chicks seem to dig it. Guess I wont go into interior decorating either (dont say it steph).

Rachel Heather said...

You gave some pretty sound advice to the hottie named Jill LOL

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

And i somewhat (not that strenuously) object to the "older dating wisdom" description. Older. Jeez.

How old are you anyway? Old enough to be reading this junk?

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie!!! *waves back*

ab said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ab said...

http://cazza.50webs.com/passionsample.htm

?

1024x768 version

ab said...

hey - can you fix my link on your sidebar?

it's

i ended up here... how?

not

iendedupherenow

kthxbye

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

will do.

ab said...

jerky boy :D

always gotta be the wiseass.

you're lucky i love ya.

did you look at that template i posted the link for?

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

whadidid?

ab said...

I'll say it here too...

meow, now?

heh.

jerky.