Tuesday, October 17, 2006

More of the Same

Been working like mad, taking four or five meetings in a day since I've been out in LA. Its really been busy and very productive, especially my meeting with Image today. Basically a mutual admiration society.

I will probably post a description of my travels all over LA, Malibu, and the Valley (well, a couple of Valleys - San Fernando and San Gabriel), but for now, I am heading out. I have really been out only one time, for the Black Film Awards (which were great and so was the afterparty, hung with Anthony Anderson, who did a nice job in The Departed), for quite a while. I went out very briefly last nite, and had dinner with my friend Jay and his roommate in Venice Sat nite (I've decided Venice would be top of my list should I ever live here). No really Hollywood type partying except for the BFA's.

So tonites the nite- my LA actress friend is coming down from the valley (maybe I should call her my Valley actress?) and we'll be going to a trendy Hollywood restaurant than my friend Paul B. Victor, who everyone knows recently as the boss on entourage, recommended. I stopped by yesterday to check it out and its a great scene.

Got a surprise call yesterday from someone I didnt expect to hear from. Havent decided if I am gonna write about it. We shall see.

Grumpy O. Selznick

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Got a surprise call yesterday from someone I didnt expect to hear from. Havent decided if I am gonna write about it. We shall see."

TEASE!!!! :)

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

dont jump to any conclusions

Anonymous said...

You'd be surprised at my guess. I was thinking that it was that actress that you'd been dating a while back -- the one who lied about her age, the one whose pictures you'd posted.