Friday, October 13, 2006

Done

I will no longer discuss Single Girl. Dont even ask.

Grumpy

Addendum
For the record, the only potential hateful email I sent was one of disappointment about D's reemergence within 15 hours or so of it ending. I guess I might have a right to have a feeling about that. It sounded like they'd been talking all along (since clarified) and that made me upset. How would you feel? I still think it was a really bad idea (she obviously did too, eventually, after reading her blog posts from before)).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her blog suggested she had feelings for him all along. Now that wasn't nice. She's very obviously been writing posts to try to lure you back.

Jill said...

Dear Anon: I can assure you I'm not trying to lure Grumpy back. I wasn't trying to do anything to hurt Grumpy, manipulate Grumpy or anything else that would be considered shitty, for that matter. In terms of my "feelings" or lack thereof for D, I was just being honest and I certainly didn't mean to be hurtful. That's just not what I'm about. I've tried very hard to be as kind as possible throughout this whole thing and I was just hoping to be treated similarly.

Anonymous said...

Jill, I'm sorry. I have to say I would have done the same thing had I known the guy I liked was reading my blog. I shouldn't have said you weren't being nice. It's only natural. Hope you're okay.