Monday, October 30, 2006

Final Warning

People should know that if she keeps up the Grumpy-bashing, in a manner that doesnt allow me to defend myself or even address it, I am going to out her, and she doesn't want that to happen. I am restraining myself in view of the fact that it is very clear how much her "privacy" means to her, which, yes, is IRONIC (and if you can't understand why, I suggest you find somewhere else to waste your time).

Peace out.

Update:
And bashing in private may not be as obnoxious as doing it on an open blog, but its still unjustified (if one actually listens to both sides of the story), and still cause for me to defend myself. Someone just called to ask if I was going to disclose this person's activities to their workplace. Before the last bit here, hiding the blog, which only makes me think that she has decided to continue the bashing but just doesnt want me to be able to read it, I said no. Now, its almost like she is trying to force me, if I care to defend myself, to open up a whole different can o' worms unrelated to family members reading her blog.

Do I want access? No. What I want at this point is a simple promise to leave me out of it, permanently, to which I will, at this point, promise to return the favor. How would I know the difference? Try me.

Last:
Im not gonna out her, to anyone. I want this to be over. Its over on my side. Hopefully, she'll see fit to do the same.

11 comments:

D said...

Whew. I honestly don't understand any of this, but there are two very angry people.

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

At this point, its beyond reason. Perphaps this can be the end of it now.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Grumpy O. Selznick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

DON'T OUT HER. For while it is unmistakeably clear that she truly has severe emotional probelms (despite the peanut gallery's rah-rah) I think she means no harm.

If anyone takes a step back and really looks at what has gone on hereand what goes on in her life there is no sane alternative except she is a girl in real trouble. I mean the only thing D didn't do was "actually" shit on her head.

Be better Grumpy - let her write war and peace - even though I would be frustrated too at her choice of action vis-a-vis your relationship (or lack thereof).

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

OK Anon. You are right.

Jill said...

Grumpy: I am not bashing you behind your back. My main concern at this point is that you "out" me to my firm and I'm sure you can appreciate why that would be a concern for me.

I said what I said today on my blog and that was that (and I don't feel that I was bashing you at all.)

I will not discuss you ever again and I would ask that you do the same. I trust that this resolves the matter once and for all.

Anonymous said...

Both of you need to grow up.

There are certain things that should be kept private. This is one of them.

Blog about something else. Please.

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

Anon. I agree. And I will.

frank said...

i am requesting to read posts deleted by the blog administrator.

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

lozo
the comments were duplicates of the ones posted. they posted twice for some reason. no drama here.
grumpster