Friday, July 28, 2006

Work, Work, Work Hello Boys!

Whoof. What a busy day. Worked and worked and got so much done on Hot Baby. Jeff comes into town tomorrow, and trying to find a production coordinator and a line producer and finish SAG paperwork (which is frighteningly late) and insurance paperwork and bank paperwork and a zillion other things while still existing in the craziness that is the Studio. And then, as they do in the Studio from time to time, the phones go down. Just gone. Ugh. And so its just that much harder.

Had, after this long day, a ride upto a Chinese restaurant on the east side to have dinner with my partner John and Nick. Nick Brooks, Mel’s son and a talented writer in his own right who is forming his own shingle. Looks like hes a big fan of one of our projects, one I feel like I pulled out of the the back of the closet last spring, dusted off and now it seems to be a leader in getting people interested in us and Angel Baby Entertainment and I think, is likely the next movie Johnny G. is gonna direct (though we shall see). Nick is partners with special effects guru Bob Kurtzman, in their new company, and he loves the zaniness of the project, affectionately known as “Mother.”

Got home around an hour ago, sitting in the A/C, too much Peking Duck at dinner. And think, hmm, who can I call. E, nah. Though Friday nights, to me, that’s when I like being in a relationship because while I could go out on a Friday nite, after a business dinner, I would much rather head home and relax with a girlfriend, watch a movie, drink a little wine, play “That’s not my bellybutton,” the whole schmear (not the best word choice, sorry). But, I think with E, my mind is made up.

All who would like to apply, please comment below.

And Im shooting the next three weeks or so, so don’t expect immediate attention.

Ciao.









Google





 







Web


YOUR DOMAIN NAME









No comments: