Sunday, July 09, 2006

Hot and Cold, Part Duh?

So of course, after not meeting up with E last nite, coulda told you from scratch, from memory, and of course, from experience, where Sunday was going. Went down to the pool this morning, nice and early , got a good lounge chair when they finally opened the door, and I lounged. Teach snuck in the side entrance, got sandwiches, and chilled.

And then, get two calls back to back, from E, neither of which I heard ring. She calls once, then ten minutes later tried me again. Left a message.

When I saw the calls, not so surprised (sounds like Bitter-speak). Then a text. Please come meet her if I want (yeah, obviously, thanks for letting me (and you off the hook) at Anthology Film Archives at seven.

I considered not calling back today but it simply isn’t courteous and isn’t my style. So I called back and got voicemail. Left her a message that I was tired (I was when I left it) and probably would stay in tonite (we shall see).

Took a great Sunday post-swim and sun nap, woke up and got a text back, hmm, not a call, saying OK. Have a good rest.

I will.










Google





 







Web


YOUR DOMAIN NAME









No comments: