Monday, April 10, 2006

Washing your dirty underwear in public...Or, Where's the maid?

Bitter said somethin' funny. She said for me not to steal her readers. I think she's joking, but of course, I think what I've written is pretty darn boring. Might be interesting to some people who know me for one simple reason. I don't tend to talk about myself that much, so this may actually be providing some (needed?) insight into my personality. What personality? Trust me, its there, you just gotta look.

This whole exercise for me seems kinda akin to keeping a diary. Like, if no one reads this crap Im punching down, at least I'll have some record of how I spent my day. Week. Year. Life. What life? Trust me, its there, you just gotta look.

Anyhow, Im not sure why people would want to read this, if they don't know me. I mean, obviously they are welcome to, cuz Im publicly posting it. Why would they want to see through the back of my head, into my brain. What brain...Cut it out.

I wonder how much I'll reveal about who I am. And I have this feeling that if I do reveal much about my identity, it may make me less willing to be candid about whats going on. Thats showbiz.

Like this evening, going for a motorcycle ride with a young writer who came by my office to "talk" about her project. Have we flirted before? Yes? Did we kiss? Only when drunk? Does her husband know? You have to ask him yourself.

OK, so not my most shining moment, but we were both drunk, and Im totally single. So its only half wrong, for me. For her, well, thats her problem.

Her project sounds pretty good actually. I think Bitter would like it.

G.










Google





 







Web


YOUR DOMAIN NAME









1 comment:

ab said...

yeah, was kidding. that's what the heheheh at the end means (at least for me.)

and i see that you've gotten the catharsis idea under control.

i, contrary to you, won't post nasty comments as to what i don't agree with.

i'll leave that to you.

regardless, you know how to hurt me like no other.