Saturday, April 08, 2006

The first post.

Don't call it a comeback. Its not a retort. I am starting my own blog. Yes, me grumpy. Am I stealing her readers? I don't know, but someone has to stop the madness. Not me, I'll just be contributing to it, with hints of honestly along the way.

What am I talking about? This...i ended up here... how?

Anyway, this is my retort. Like therapy though, usually you start by talking about someone else, and end up talking about yourself (yes, I know, two years and a graduate by mutual decision- She actually said to me, "I think you've accomplished everything you came here to accomplish."

Can you say "Pyrrhic Victory." Close enough.

Anyway, so this sister of mine, lets call her Bitter. She likes the name, it fits, too. Like a shot of lime juice. Bitter, but not totally unpleasing. Some kind of positive quality too, at least when it follows a shot of tequila. Or three.

So I'll be blogging, and I'll be calling Bitter out on her occasional bullshit. She needs it, its good for her. Can't let her go marching down Denial Street, twirling that stupid baton. Oh, wait, thats some sort of weird pilates exercise. Obsess much?

In case anyone was wondering...
The meeting with National Lampoon went very well. We'll be joining up to conquer the online world of short film. Bitchin.
I am going to Barbados, but from Florida, and not after I get back.
Guilt is not the right way to get an uncle to see his nephews. I don't need to be guilted into it, I like them, and they are more fun to hang out with sometimes then Queen Bitter. No tequila necessary. Too bad I wont be here.

Thats it for this first post. Call it a shot over the bow, Bitter.

And bring it.

Grumpy

1 comment:

ab said...

I thought it wasn't a retort dear brother.

And let's try and keep the snarkiness to a minimum, k?

Love ya.