Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday at the o-f-f-i-c-e

Sooooo. Monday at the office. Whats going on here anyway? monday is coffee day, know what I mean. A zillion phone calls, and its already six oclock. Miles to go, know what I mean.

So i got a distribution offer on the FAMILY movie. Lowball, shitty offer (though from a monster conglomerate), but the first offer. Its a damn good movie, and we'll get better offers, but its nice to have an offer in hand from a big company when you're pursuing other offers of distribution.

Worked on that movie the last year and a half. More. Very important to my career that it has a good life. Even more important to me personally. Made a lot of relationships (broke a few too) over this movie. Its one of the best things I've ever been involved with, and I have always been pretty successful. I worked on big deals as a lawyer at the oldest law firm in the country, for years. Couldn't remember even one of those deals, not the specifics. This is entirely different, its going to mean something to people, and ITS ALSO WHAT I LIKE TO DO.

Looks like the HOLOCAUST movie is moving forward too. Things have gotten very active on that one two- been almost two years of working towards getting that movie made there... a formerly big movie star attached to the project, provided his letter of intent (without paying him for it) and an Academy award winning director is about to come aboard. Cool.

In other news...film festival stuff is moving forward. Gonna get real busy on that too.














Google





 







Web


YOUR DOMAIN NAME









1 comment:

ab said...

WOO HOO!!

You go boy! There's never been any doubt in my mind that you are going to accomplish EVERYTHING that you want in life.

And, yeah, sappy I know, but it makes me happy when you're happy.

Now stop stealing my readers :) (heheheh)