Monday, April 17, 2006

Gettin lit up

(Writing a little drunk so pardon my spellin’)

So Saturday, Saturday. Head out to the beach with Tox and Teach. A nice hot friggin, sweaty day on the beach in Miami. How I avoided a serious sunburn with SPF 15, no clue. But I did, except for spots I somehow missed. My feet. Spots. Shoulders. Spots. Rest of me, not so bad.

Went to Mansion on Sat nite – the club on the beach. My bro Tox had the hookup for the VIP. Unfortunately she seems to have departed the club so we’re on line with the rest of the dudes, sans female company. I try dropping the name of a big NYC Club promoter friend of mine, some Euro dude at the rope looks over my head and tells me to wait on line.

Great.

And this is the Club, in South Beach, on Sat nite. Not looking good. So hatch a plan.

We need to find women unaccompanied – according to Tox – we pay their way, they come in with us so we’re not solo-flying. Every woman on line has gotten pulled in, with the guys they are with. Sure enough, two young women appear right behind us, we proposition them (no not that way) and we’re off, the bouncers pull the lot of us in.

Our two friends, the cute Kim, and her rather brutish friend (dunno her name) pal around with us rather than taking off. Must be my rakish charm. As if.

Place is very cool, two huge rooms with different music. Drinks flow. Feels like Vegas, only no gambling. Unlucky at cards,,,?

So then we’re all hanging, doing shots. Kim’s a little touchy feely. I’m feeling it back. We’re chatting, taking pictures with each other.

Then this string of convo…

Her: You know, you’re really touchy.

Me: Me? You’ve been all over me all nite.

Her: What? What are you talking about?

Me: You. You’ve been grabbing me all nite. You’re the touchy one.

Her: Not “touchy.” I said you’re really sexy.

Cha-ching.

Anyway, it was a good nite. She’s a very good kisser, great bod, lots of fun and nice girl to boot. Yum.


Sunday went with the Chief, a primary investor, to dinner up in Ft. Lauderdale. Tox and Teach came with. Amazing apartment on the beach in Lauderdale, views north and east, private elevator. Amazing place.

We run into a biz adversary at dinner, an old nemesis. Chief, cool as a cuke strolls over to say hi after this asshole buys us a bottle of wine and sends it over. Dinner is great, we head out before I have to say hello – grab cappuccinos on the beach before heading back.

A great nite- wake up refreshed today to head back to the beach. DB here in two days. Him and teach what a combo. Should be interesting – oil and water.











Google





 







Web


YOUR DOMAIN NAME









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Something you can sing on line at the Club

http://unclepecos.ytmnd.com/

Best,
Gus