Sunday, April 09, 2006

Last nite...

So it was a bit of a retort.

Went out last nite, came home this morning. How does that work.

Ended up at this party, which wasn't very good, but somehow spent the whole night there. Mostly guys, not too many attractive women. And we kept getting ready to leave, never quite made it out. Maybe shouldn't have started smoking pot. I never do that in public (well, almost). Makes me non-conversational, obnoxious and sleepy.

Of course, in the back of my mind, I was thinking about starting this blog, and Bitter's reaction. I got a comment from her this morning. Phone also rang a few times, but I was screening (and sleeping) so I didn't pick up. No message. Probably telemarketers anyway.

The Weinstein Co. people came on Friday to see a movie I produced at the Studio. Not their thing, at all. Not sure why I invited them, so not their flavor. Gonna have to be Lion's Gate or Sony, I think. Maybe Searchlight? Nah. Not their thing, either.

Getting ready to go to Florida and Barbados for three weeks or so. Getting out of the big apple for the first time since October, thats a long stretch for me. Oh, wait, thats not true, I was in LA for a week before the Oscars.

Im sort of trying to figure out how much of myself I am going to make public. Like, do I throw out details that avid researchers could use to figure out my identity. Do I just make my identity public on this. Or do I leave it all a mystery. Love to hear a comment or two on this...









Google





 







Web


YOUR DOMAIN NAME









1 comment:

suburbanstories said...

The art of revealing yourself on your blog is tough to answer. My experience is that there were stages. At first I attempted to be very anonymous but later I revealed more and more. I never post my kids names, I use a separate email address etc etc. It's like Shrek and onions: layers. Or Parfaits.
Also ask your sister how to turn on spam protection on the comments.