Thursday, April 13, 2006

The daily mail...

Off to florida tomorrow. Its strange to be leaving town with so much hanging in the lurch. On the edge. With telecommunications the way they are these days, though, I can get bad news almost anywhere on the planet. Spin Spin Spin, baby spin.

Its my job. Its mostly my life. I'll deal, thanks for your concern.

Supposed to talk to these TV dudes tomorrow, get squared away what our deal is going to be. Busy day. Gotta put the motorcycle up for the three weeks I'll be gone (doncha worry Bitter, I'll post from Miami, and Barbados, we shall see, though that may be the most postable location, content-wise).

Bitter's in town with the kids. She had some kinda date last nite, Im sure she'll post on it herself. Guy's named Bradley, though, so just on a basic level, I have my doubts. Hehe.

Florida should be good. Lay in the sun, do some work, have a pina colada, snort some... just kidding. I don't really go there to party, after all i live in NYC. I don't need to party down there. Im sure we'll go go out some nites, but chillin is why i go to Miami. My friend Teach is coming with me though, and he likes to go balls out every nite. He'll whine if I don't do what he wants to do, but we'll find some spot. In the middle.

More on my side though.

Another friend, lets call him WarmUp, said we dont even have to talk anymore for him to know whats going on with me. He can just read the blog and see what I've been upto. I don't know if I entirely agree (after all he's among my closest friends) cuz I'm not telling you everything I tell him. At least I think Im not.

We shall see.

Made a counteroffer on the counteroffer on the academy award winning director for the holocaust pic. We're getting close. I can smell it. Should jumpstart the finances as well, especially with the agency repping the movie for american distribution. yeah i know, i know, heard that one before, with icm. but it is their director, so i think we'll be in better hands this time.

ciao (dunnowhy i keep saying that recently)

g












Google





 







Web


YOUR DOMAIN NAME









2 comments:

ab said...

actually it's brad...

ya know, like as in pitt? :)

have a safe trip.

ttys.

~s

Anonymous said...

Big baby - no substitute - but a middle ground . . . and we know you like that.

Say hi to Shaq for me us - Baby E smiled today

Good trip