Monday, September 04, 2006

Layer Cake

Stolen from IsabellaSnow


Layer one:


• Name: Grumpy O. Selznick

• Birth date: May 1970

• Birthplace: New York City (Queens if that counts)

• Current location: Battery Park

• Eyes: Blue

• Hair colour: Brown. (Spot of gray now)

• Height: 6’1 (yes really)

• Righty

• Gemini and it fits.

Layer two

• Heritage: Danish Romanian Jew

• Shoes: Tennis, Skateboard, Motorcycle Boots, in no particular order

• Weakness: Brunettes who could care less.

• Fears: Flops. Loud airplane sounding noises in NYC (thought it was gone, still here)

• Perfect Pizza: Pepperoni

• Goal: Winning


Layer 3


• Most overused phrase on IM: "Just leaving, I’ll call you....I will"

• First waking thought: Shut the fuck up (about whatever woke me).

• Best physical feature: Eyes and hands, my girl, eyes and hands.


Layer 4


• Pepsi or Coke: Diet Coke.

• McDonald's or Burger king: Pass.

• Single or group dates: Single

• Adidas or Nike: Adidas

• Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla

• Cappucino or Coffee: Coffee


Layer 5


• Smoke? Only Camel No-Filters, for a month during law school. Never since.

• Cuss? Either all the time or never, totally schizophrenic.

• Sing: Absolutely a karaoke whore.

• Do you think you've been in love? I have been, yes.

• Want to go to college? A little late.

• Liked high school? Not so much

• Believe in yourself? Absof*ckinglutely (perfect answer adopted)

• Get motion sickness? Not even a little bit.

• Think you're attractive? I can get it done.

• Health freak? As if.

• Get along with parents? Very well.

• Like thunderstorms? Love em.

• Play an instrument? You could call it that.


Layer 6

In the past month:


• Drank alcohol? Hahaha.

• Smoked? Not cigs

• Done a drug? Yes

• Made out? No

• Eaten sushi? Sushi ho.

• Been dumped? No

• Gone skating No

• Gone skinny dipping? No

• Dyed your hair? No

• Stolen anything? Im a hardworking producer, whaddya think?


Layer 7

..ever?


• Played a game that required removal of clothing? Uh huh..

• Been intoxicated and can't remember? I can’t remember.

• Been caught doing something? Y’all are reading this, aren’t you.

• Been called a tease? Yes.

• Got beaten up? Why not.

• Changed who you are to fit in? I don’t believe anyone can say 100 percent no. I change the branches, never the roots. .


Layer 8


• Describe your dream wedding? Having enough trouble with dream dates

• How do you want to die? I don’t want to die. Duh?

• What do you want to do when you grow up? I think I’ve found it.

• What country would you like to visit? Elisha Dushku


Layer 9


• Number of people I trust with my life: Over five

• Number of CD's I own: too many to count.

• Number of piercings: Two, closed up now

• Number of tattoos: Nope

• Number of times name has been in newspaper: No clue.

• Number of scars: Only two of any consequence, on the outside, plenty on the inside.

• Number of regrets: Many, but I don’t remember them.

7 comments:

Jill said...

Pretty cool! I may just "borrow" this from you. :)

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

just consider yourself tagged.

ab said...

i'm gonna consider myself tagged too, k? I really like this :)

Jill said...

Nice. :)

Do you really have that many regrets or were you being facetious?

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

I do, but I don't dwell on them, which makes them irrelevant, no?

Jill said...

I'm honestly not sure. Not dwelling is important but they may affect you in ways that you don't even realize.

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

Lots of stuff can do that. One thing about regrets, if you can change them, they arent regrets, they are choices. If you can't, dont worry about it, nothing you can do.