Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Candidate Number Four?



Not really.

Someone sent me this pic. The reason Im posting it, well, I dont have any good reason for posting it. I find it bizarre, unsightly, but oddly compelling. Not.

We (me and this "friend") were exchanging disgusting pics by email, and this somewhat gross one came back. Actually, Curly started it, because she had linked some dude's link on her site to perhaps the most disgusting picture I'd ever seen (Curly, it was the ass-waterfall, I dont know what else to call it, and I dont want to know how you found it).



Anyway, it is a strange picture, but the question is, what is this person doing? What activity was she going about when this photo was snapped?

In other news, I got my credit on the 10 today. Production executive (whatever the hell that means, I def do not look like a production executive). Not great, but better than associate producer. Dont think anything better could be done, but hell, i got paid and its a credit on a movie with a huge cast, jess alba, p. rudd, famke janson, greetchen mol, winona, etc (all mispelled on purpose).

Ya may not know it, but producer credits are a matter of a good deal of negotiation. They are a display of wealth, of power, and of knowing people who are wealthy and powerful. And sometimes, but just sometimes, actually relate to the people who are actually responsible for putting a movie together, for making it happen. Which is what I am most of the time (Hot Baby, My Brother, Insurgents, etc) but which I was not on the 10. So I guess I can't complain.

Franky, if you want her number, send me an email. I think she's single.

ciao.

16 comments:

Jill said...

Doesn't she have cum on her chin and dripping from her hand?? that's a bit of a clue, I'd say.

P.S. The pic I posted kicks this pic in the ass (no pun intended!!) lol.

ab said...

Ew. I said it the first time I saw it, I'm saying it again.

EW.

Anonymous said...

No, I'ld rather like to know what actually was wrong with the template, because it worked for me, even in Internet Exploder.

Anonymous said...

Give that woman a weed-whacker.

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

i have no idea, franky. maybe u can ask bitter

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

jill why do you think it is, um, what u think it is?

Jill said...

What else would it be? Maybe cow's milk?? I guess that's possible but that doesn't explain why she's naked. What do you think is going on in that pic?

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

Cow milk? Breast milk? I have no idea what she's doing. Who could cum, anyway, from her giving a blowjob.

I got it.

Blind man's sperm.

Jill said...

Lol. Breast milk?? So, you think it's more likely that she was sucking on some woman's breast rather than giving some dude a blowjob? Guess it would have to be a blind lactating woman as well. :)

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

Yeah. Well I didnt think it was breast milk or sperm. But why don't you just taste it, Jill. Tell us what it is.

Jill said...

What leads you to believe that I would be able to determine if it's cum? Or breast milk, for that matter?

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

are you saying u dont know what either tastes like?

Jill said...

Don't answer a question with a question. That's strictly against the rules. :)

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

answer the question claire.

Jill said...

lol. Well, if I must answer...I'd say a) I really have no clue what breast milk tastes like but I'm thinking I could probably distinguish it from cum. Although, cum can taste kinda milky at times so who knows? And B) Most guys I date maintain a fairly healthy diet and I'm thinking this lady would likely be the recipient of a non-healthy eating person's cum. So, in sum, I'm not so sure if I'd know whether it's cum (See? I can even rhyme!! You impressed, Grumpy??) :)

Jill said...

Dude,

What do I have to do to convince you to post a new entry so we don't have to continue to stare at this woman's goods?? It's that time!! Post something new!! I'd ask for you to post something specific but we all know what a complete failure that was the last time around. ;)