Wednesday, August 01, 2007

What I am Watching

Saw III - Not so bad. Some good stuff. Ultra gory at the beginning before calming down quite a bit.

Ratatouille - Full of heart. Not a barrel of laughs like Shrek but a very good solid stroy story and a classic toon that will play forever. Peter O'Toole is a classic too.

Hot Fuzz - To me, funny but a little bit overhyped. I liked it though I wish it went a bit further- the last thirty minutes are the best and I think they could have been well served by getting there a bit sooner and playing up the very fun homage(s) to American action movies. A lot of fun, nonetheless.

Dexter season 2 premiere - the fun continues. One of the best shows on tv.

Family guy - season three. Every bit as good as the Simpsons, maybe better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya know - I just can't watch Family Guy - no matter how funny it may be -- the guy has testicles growing out of his chin...bothers me to no end...

Julie O'Hora said...

Tag, you're it!

http://mentalorigami.blogspot.com/2007/08/10-things-about-meme.html

(Sorry, I have no idea how to make it link in here...)

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

Happy - Yeah, get over the fixation. Not even gonna go there. Balls on your chin?

Julie O. - Um, thanks? Hahah. I guess this is the price I pay for reading your blog. I liked your list btw, very funny, especially not getting Johnny Depp to feel you up.