Friday, August 17, 2007

The Insurgents Trailer

This is the trailer for The Insurgents, which I produced with John Gallagher of Angel Baby for writer-director Scott Dacko. Its kind of a work in progress trailer, but the movie has a bunch of upcoming screenings at the Montreal World Film Festival, the Edmonton Film Festival, the DV Film Festival in Seoul, Korea, and the New Filmmakers Series at the Anthology Film Archives in NYC. Its already won two best picture awards ((Oldenburg and Long Island Film Expo) out of three competition festivals played) and a best screenplay award at the other (at the Palm Beach Film Festival). Anyway, hope you'll enjoy and comment if you have something to say.

Check out this video: The Insurgents Trailer 1



Add to My Profile | More Videos

3 comments:

wcdixon said...

Cool.

Why the title in lower case, if you don't mind me asking?

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

thanks. Dunno but te director is a graphic designer. i like it.

Julie O'Hora said...

Well, I'm intrigued.

Not sure if it's just my computer, but the music was a little loud in the beginning and I lost some of the dialogue, but I'm definitely interested to see more.

Congrats and good luck!