Thursday, July 26, 2007

What I'm Watching, What I am Reading

What I'm Watching
Entourage Season IV. Yes!
Borat - Funny but remarkably uneven. Way overhyped, i thought. Brilliant performances, though. But like the show, kind of a one joke wonder. And the producer's body, I just didnt need to see that. Ugh.
William Castle's Homicidal -Dated psycho ripoff from the master showman. And I didnt even figure it out.
Friday After Next. It is what it is. Has some good stuff. Katt Williams with the pliers is a funny bit.
Battle for Shaker Heights. Say whatcha want, I liked it. I liked the script a bunch.
For Your Consideration. Good, though felt like it coulda been better than good. Some very funny stuff, tho.
Biggie and Tupac. Great, spooky doco. Check it out.

What I am Reading
Making Movies, by Sidney Lumet (Dog Day Afternoon, Serpico). Pretty interesting so far.

No comments: