Monday, July 16, 2007

Historic/What I am Watching/Reading

I cannot believe it. My internet wireless connection went down for no reason yesterday. Absolutely, worked one moment, dead the next. And with my busy social life out here (NOT), it sucked pretty bad. I tried everything, including endless searching on the net while physically plugged into the router in the main house.

After almost a full day of on and off searching, I found a Mac helpsite that gave some suggestions for fixing this problem (with the particular error message I was getting- it seems that macs, while they dont get viruses, have other sorts of problems that people often randomly experience and post about online - thats been the case whenever I've had a Mac problem).

Anyway, finally, i followed these steps, trial and error style, and I am wirelessly connected to the internet again. I am a little incredulous, because I am not particularly technical. And I am having some problems with the safari browser, which wont let me connect to certain sites because of security concerns. Blogspot, included, I am posting using Camino.

But Im back, in any case, and pretty damn excited about it . Can you tell?

Anyway, here I am.

What I am Watching: Lords of Dogtown, Bird with the Crystal Plumage, The Office Season 1, Search and Destroy (someone should have destroyed the DVD before I watched it).

What I am Reading: Spike, Mike, Slackers and Dykes by famed sales agent John Pierson. A fun read but probably only for those in the biz.

No comments: