Sunday, May 06, 2007

Sunday Nite

Not much to say. Going scouting on Digger up in Connecticut on Tuesday.

Dunno if you’ve seen any of the press on Digger. Its being reported that the Material Girl is a producer on the movie. In like 17 languages. I mean, she’s more than welcome, but I don’t think she’s really gonna produce the movie. But all over the world, in languages I cannot even identify, cunning linguist that I am, that’s the translation.

Google it. Go ahead, I cannot believe how many hits. Just try it…Google John A. Gallagher Digger Maverick. Holy Canoli.

So we’re going up to Connecticut on Tuesday to look at some locations. The woods. The college. The graveyard. Spooky huh?

I’ll let ya know how it goes.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to anti-civilization. That's CT in a nutshell.

Anonymous said...

Have fun in CT tomorrow, Grumps. Dawn - no idea where you get the idea that CT is anti-civilization. Have you ever heard of Fairfield County? Are you confusing CT with Ohio?

Anonymous said...

readng the list of films you like...
I know now why the film industry is in such a terrible state...

Anonymous said...

LOL Heidi.

No.

I actually live in CT.

Granted, I'm not in Fairfield County (I wish).

It's just that there's no city in CT that's 'big city' like I'm used to.

Forgive my CT grumpiness, please. I meant no offense.

Anonymous said...

LOL, Dawn. I figured you were in CT. Just felt like someone needed to stick up for my lil' ole home state :)

In your defense, I would imagine where grumps was scouting was pretty anti-civilization - so your comment was probably way more realistic than mine.

What's the verdict, Grumps?

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

Heidi - Looks pretty good.

JFK, nice attitude. Check your reading comprehension, its a list of teen movies, a genre thats only existed the last thirty years or less, not of my favorite movies.

Dawn. Self-deprecating as usual.

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

Oh, and JFK, actually that list was compiled by me and my READERS. As in the public that reads this list, so I guess your just smarter and have better taste than the other people that read this blog. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Am I self-deprecating? I thought I was just negative. ;-o

I'm going to Vermont next week, on a belated honeymoon. Nearly 2 years late, but what the hey. We're going to get some great antiques and even better ice cream. That's positive, right??