Friday, February 01, 2008

Sickly Grumpy

Im sthcick. Yes, with the fever. The flu. Its going around

Two nights ago, I thought I’d avoided it entirely. I was chipper. I even cleaned, ugh, the bathroom. I had a lot of energy. I was positively spritely.

But yesterday was a different story. Achy, then dizzy, then achy and dizzy. I stayed in bed for much of the day, little appetite. My appetite returned by late evening, which I hope was a sign that I was feeling better.

In addition, the last two nights, bad dreams. Some nasty 9/11 dreams mixed in with dreams where I think I’ve woken up and I am seeing things that I don’t expect to see. Then I really wake up and realize that my roommate wasn’t fucking some random girl on my couch in the common area of our apartment. It wasn’t much like him to do that, anyway.

I woke this morning feeling a little bit better. The cough, the congestion, is a little bit better, but the dizziness and weakness and general malaise is gone. I feel better overall and I’d gladly trade a dizziness for a cough anytime.

Hopefully by tonight I’ll be back in the saddle and off the wagon. I’m heading back to LA next week, and I’d like to make the most of New York. It would help to be ambulatory.

Grumps

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sucks! Dizziness and weakness are the worst!

Feel better and get back to positively spritely. Soon.

ab said...

Go GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Love ya!