Friday, February 22, 2008

Sex In The City Trailer

At risk of losing my status of card-carrying member of the He Man Woman Hater's Club, I watched the trailer for the Sex and the City movie. And it looks pretty funny. Decent. I'm not holding my breath waiting or anything, so don't get carried away.

And don't get me wrong, this doesn't mean I am going to go see it when it comes out. Its almost definitely a cabler for me. But having had, shall we say, an aversion to the concept when I heard about it being made, I have to reverse field a little bit. I tend not to like TV to Movie movies, and this one sounded a bit like squeezing the last drop out of the lemon. It may be, but I suppose that doesn't by itself make it a bad movie.

Grumps.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I don't have time for TV-to-Movie movies either, usually, but I have t admit in this case I am a tiny bit OH MY GOD I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE.

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

Yeah, it does look pretty OK to me.