Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Bare Faced


Been thinking about it for a while, and just did it. Lost the goatee. I've had it for years (either that or a beard). Had a mustache only for a week or so when I'd played a country cop in "Hot Baby" but other than that, its been pretty hairy (sorry).

Feels weird to be bare-faced, but I think I definitely look younger without the mostly-pepper with some salt goatee. For whatever thats worth.

BTW, I am not stoned in this picture. Not a dear in the headlights either.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look like a kid! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG. You have a cute baby-tushie face, now! You were handsome with the goat, but this is a nice change.

Grumpy O. Selznick said...

tushie-face. kid. i think i'll grow it back.

Anonymous said...

I didn't mean it in a bad way, but I am partial to goatees. I made (read: forced) my husband to grow one, even though he says it makes him look older. And it does... in a good way, I think.