Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Out For Blood.

No, its not the title of a new movie on which I am working.

Someone stole my wallet at the gym today. I am not in New York, I am in Los Angeles.

I am now an illegal immigrant. I have no wallet. I have no ID. No credit cards. And no cash. Thankfully, I still have my phone and my keys. Otherwise, it would be even worse.

Ive cancelled all my cards. While canceling my AMEX, the operator told me my card had just been used at a gas station. Fucker took it right to the pump to gas up.

I am literally furious. I cannot replace anything I’ve lost from L.A., except my AMEX (which they will send anywhere) and my license (Dave is sending me a duplicate license I had in my apartment in New York). I’ll have to convince someone I know to cash a check for me – for tomorrow, to get through, that’s what is going to have to happen.

Fun stuff, I know.

Grumps.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a violation!!! And not even of the good kind. Seriously, that sucks big. I hope it all gets worked out soon and it doesn't become an even bigger pain in the buttsky.

Julie O'Hora said...

Jesus, that sucks. Had my wallet lifted from my purse at La Guardia once, during my first visit to NYC. Got off the plane with my carry-on, walked non-stop through the airport and right out to the curb to meet my ride and it was gone by the time I got out there.

Hope it's all sorted out fast.

ab said...

That sooo sucks!!!! I'm sorry!

As if you don't have enough to deal with!

Hang in there, bro.