Thursday, March 20, 2008

Car


I may have slightly mortgaged my manhood to do this, but at least it wasn't monetarily expensive. Yes, I know its kind of a girly car for a strapping youngish fellow like me, but I am a sucker for convertibles and this thing was a great deal and is in nice condition and looks decent for going to meetings where people judge you by this kind of thing. And it gets 33 miles to the gallon supposedly, which doesn’t’ suck for the environment or for my depleted wallet. And did I mention it was cheap. So if it isn’t the most macho of cars, forgive me. Maybe I am getting in touch with my feminine side. Anyway, when you come to LA I’ll pick you up from the airport in it, we’ll ride around with the top down and you’ll get it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every time my father was in the market for a new car, he'd say, "As long as it has 4 wheels and gets me from A to B, that's all I need." Then he'd get a new Lexus or Mercedes.

From the proud owner of a 14-year-old Acura (me!), "As long as it has 4 wheels and gets you from A to B, that's great."

And if anybody thinks that your car is girly, maybe they'll also think that you're taking it in for servicing for your hot girlfriend. Who cares what anyone thinks anyway?

Enjoy the ride!

Julie O'Hora said...

Mazel tov, bubbeleh. Enjoy it and be safe.

And you won't look girly driving it if you're wearing really bitchin sunglasses.