Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Jury Duty Bloggin

Yes. Its true, don’t laugh.

OK. Laugh. Go ahead. Recycle your salami. What the fuck do I care? Not like I asked to be here.

I think I will be dodging a bullet on this one. I am on the second day. They called a 130 names yesterday out of maybe 200, but I wasn’t called. When they call you, you are one of a group to potentially serve as a juror. Usually they pull about six or seven times more than they need to empanel a jury. The others are released back to the pool.

Wait, they just called me in. Its only 12:30 and they are releasing me. I am free for six years.

Free I tell you. Free Free Free. Fly Little Birdies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's situations like those that make me really proud to be a Canadian living in the US. They don't even invite me! :)